Montag, 23. Februar 2009

RoKö (Logo)

This is my logo as an illustrator for the time being. I'm sure it will change sooner or later, since making logos is a lot of fun and I already have more ideas in mind. I like that it spells out "RoKö" well and shows a face with big eyes (or even glasses like me :)

Here is a version that shows the two dots over the letter ö instead of the abstract single one. This way, the eyebrows of my face gets emphasized and the logo gains symmetry. I still like the upper one better because it is easier to read. I don't mind the asymmetry in it.

Here are some color variations. I think the blue eyes communicate better as eyes. But I don't have blue eyes, infact my eyes are an "uncolor". They are something between green and grey, which I am getting at in the upper two logos.

This is a more simplyfied approach than I had with most of these. It's simple enough to cut my own stamp from an eraser.

Those accustomed to "Umlauten" (see Ö and Ä on the keyboard in the back) might be able to read it as RoKö. If you just see RoKo or even RK, I'm fine with that as well...

"micro"-size logo (click the image for "mini"-size logo):

Here is some improvement in terms of shape and readability:
The mini-version above reveals that the type could be mistaken as P(dot)V(dot) if the logo is seen from afar or in small sizes.

Keine Kommentare: